The Special Cranker takes the tonal foundation of Jamie Stillman’s own favorite Earthquaker pedal, the Speaker Cranker, and kicks things up a notch by actually adding some much requested control over its dynamic drive tones. Where there only used to be a gain control labelled MORE, there’s now been added a Tone and Level control to the mix, as well as a toggle that lets you switch between Germanium or Silicon clipping diodes, allowing you to shape anything from mild edge-of-break-up boosts to thick and ragged crunch tones.
- Jennings Navigator
- Squier J.Mascis Jazzmaster
- EarthQuaker Devices Special Cranker Overdrive
- EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors Reflector V3
- REVV D20 with REVV112 cab