Stock coming soon - pre-order available
Stock coming soon - pre-order available
Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit internal processing and offer support for external control via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The EQ-200 is the most flexible compact EQ ever created for guitar and bass. It features two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels, plus an onboard graphic display that shows the current EQ curve at a glance. Selectable signal flow structures configure the channels for stereo, parallel, or series operation, and it’s even possible to patch in external pedals for deep pre/post tone shaping. Going further, the frequency centers of all 10 bands can be set to three different types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s performance for different instruments.
Version 1.1 Update: User Memory Expansion
The free Version 1.1 software update brings increased flexibility to the BOSS 200 series, greatly expanding the onboard memory capacity for storing and recalling sounds. There are now 128 user setups available. Setups can also be recalled directly via MIDI program change.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Dual 10-Band EQs with Adjustable Range – With its refined design, 32-bit/96 kHz engine, and ultra-low noise specs, the EQ-200 delivers precision tonal control with superior audio quality. Up to 15 dB of cut or boost is available on each band, and each channel has a level slider for balancing with the bypass sound or kicking in a solo boost when needed. The center frequency configuration of the bands can also be set to one of three types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s equalization for all types of instruments, from electric and acoustic guitars to bass, keyboards, and beyond.
Flexible Signal Flow and Pre/Post FX Insert – The EQ-200’s variable signal flow structure offers an uncommon level of versatility in sculpting sounds. The A and B channels can be linked together or used independently, and you can also patch in an external pedal (or a chain of pedals) for pre-EQ and/or post-EQ processing. When used with overdrive and distortion pedals, this provides an exceptional level of power in honing your tone for both rhythm and lead playing. Series mode runs the two EQs one after the other, allowing you to shape your basic tone with one and set up the second for solos or additional sound shaping.
Simple Interface and Visual EQ Display – Using the EQ-200 is fast, intuitive, and frustration-free. Hands-on sliders provide direct access to 10 EQ bands and master channel level, while the informative display offers a visual overview of the current EQ curve. The two channels are toggled with a dedicated panel button, and navigating deeper parameters is quick and efficient. And with the useful Panel Lock function, you can disable the controls to prevent accidental changes while operating other pedals on your board.
Save and Recall Your Favorite Setups – The EQ-200 features 127 user memories plus a real-time panel setting, giving you 128 total setups to choose from. Any range of consecutive memories and the panel setting can be assigned for scrolling access from a footswitch. It’s also possible to limit the scrolling range or assign memories directly for even faster recall. And if you crave deeper control, setups can be directly recalled via program change messages from an external MIDI device.
Deep Real-Time Control – By default, the EQ-200’s footswitches control EQ bypass and memory scrolling, but you can reassign them to turn channels on/off, select specific memories, and more. Control is also possible via external footswitches, and these are freely assignable as well. Alternately, you can connect an expression pedal to control A or B channel levels, or even the overall output (a handy stand-in for a volume pedal). MIDI I/O is also available on mini TRS jacks, letting you operate various functions from external MIDI controllers and chain multiple 200 series pedals to select memories on all of them at once.