Modular Delay System
LVX is a Modular Delay System which breaks the paradigm of pre-set delay types in favor of freedom and flexibility.
A completely new UI and user experience has been designed from the ground up to make LVX immediately intuitive to navigate. The architecture of LVX allows ultimate creative freedom to design a custom delay.
The pedal features discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected as desired for nearly infinite flexibility in crafting custom sounds. Make room for new memories.
- Modular Delay System architecture pedal
- 2540 mS of Highly Configurable Dual Delay
- Advanced ARM Processor
- Configurable Delay Structures, Types, and Processing Elements – for the ultimate customization in delay processing
- Intuitive Colour Screen based User Interface
- Always Available True Stereo 60 Second Looper
- 99 Preset Locations in 33 Banks
- Favourite Preset Bank for instant access to your 3 favourite presets
- Instant Access Tuner with configurable Reference and Output mode
- Deep Modifier Section lets you Route Control Signals to Processing Parameters
- True Stereo Processing Elements (Poly Pitch Shifter operates in mono)
- All New Processing Elements including Preamps, Granulize, Cassette, Poly Pitch, and more
- Includes Processing Elements from the Meris family: Polymoon, Hedra, Enzo, and Ottobit Jr.
- Selectable Note Divisions for each side of the stereo Dual Delay
- Digitally controlled Analog mix bus
- Stereo input and output with separate jacks for each
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Instrument or Synthesizer / Line levels
- MIDI In and Out over standard MIDI Din Jacks
- Assignable Expression Pedal control for multiple parameters simultaneously
- Dedicated Expression Pedal Jack
- MIDI implementation for CC Parameters, Preset Send and Receive, beat clock sync
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Dimmable screen and logo light
- Designed and built in California, U.S.A.
- Powered by standard 9V power
(9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm ~ 280 mA current draw)
|Dimensions||12,5 × 20,5 × 7,7 cm|