Morningstar Engineering MC6 PRO
Professional MIDI Controller
With a massive display upgrade, an entirely new processor and a never-before-seen array of connections, MC6 Pro is by far the most powerful and user-centered MIDI controller yet.
MC6 PRO offers enhanced visual feedback with three full color displays.
- 128 Four-paged Banks of 6 Switches. That’s 3,072 programmable preset slots. You’ll never run out of space again. Creativity knows no bounds. Neither should your controller.
- Simultaneous MIDI Control – Send up to 32 different MIDI messages with a single switch. Control up to 16 different MIDI devices via 16 unique selectable MIDI channels and the option to route messages only through specific MIDI outputs.
- Nameable Switches and Banks – All switches and banks can be named so you always know exactly what they do.
- 3 Full Color LCD Displays – Experience enhanced visual feedback with a triple display. Get real-time visual feedback on important information such as current bank, active preset, expression pedal position and tempo BPM. All designed to help you perform better.
- Color Strips – Color code your presets and switches to group or differentiate them. Color strips can also dim or brighten to show you the state of each preset. So you always know which preset is active, and which effects are engaged or bypassed.
- Shapes and Symbols – Shapes and symbols can now be added to preset names, allowing for even quicker, more intuitive identification
- 4 Omniports – Four 1/4 inch ports that can be individually set to function as MIDI outputs, Aux switch inputs or Expression pedal inputs.
- 2 TRS Relay Control Ports – Dual TRS relay ports enable amp switching, manipulation of non-MIDI tempo and control over any device that employs relay switching
- USB-C Ports: Device and Host – Two USB-C ports each serve different purposes. The Device port connects to your computer to control your DAWs, music software and for use with the MC6 Pro Editor, which has been further enhanced for the best experience yet.
- Dedicated 3.5mm MIDI In and Out
An extra MIDI in and out never hurt. This one let’s you connect and power a wireless MIDI adaptor such as the CME Pro WIDI Jack, while still preserving other MIDI ports available for simultaneous wired MIDI control.
- Wireless MIDI Ready – Connect a wireless MIDI adaptor to any of MC6 Pro’s MIDI ports (5-pin, 3.5mm and USB-C), and easily experience the freedom of wireless connectivity. Control your computer and mobile devices wirelessly, or any other wireless MIDI devices.
- User-Definable MIDI and Function Message Types – Every switch is independently programmable. Choose to send various types of MIDI messages including PC, CC, Note, SysEx, MIDI Clock and many more. To navigate the Morningstar controller itself, you can also select device messages to bank up/down, jump to specific banks, engage multiple switches and much more. For the full list of MIDI and function message types click here.
- Send MIDI Clock – Sync all your time-based effects via tap tempo or pre-set tempo with the built-in MIDI Clock function on MC6 Pro. This eliminates the need for a separate MIDI clock device.
- Action Based Control – Send different messages with the same switch depending on what action you perform on it – Press, Release, Double Tap, Long Press and more. For the full list of action types click here.
- USB Class Compliant MIDI – Control any of your favourite DAWs and music software. Compatible with Windows, Android, OSX and iOS. Sends MIDI to your PC, Mac, phone or tablet. Receive PC, CC, Note and MIDI Clock messages, and relay them through the 5-pin and TRS MIDI outputs.
- Desktop Editor – Downloadable or Chrome browser-accessible editor allows you to program and name your switches and banks quickly and easily.
- Powered by 9-12V DC adapter or 9-12 V AC/DC phantom power via MIDI output pins 6 & 7
(2.1 mm barrel plug, centre negative, min 250 mA current draw / 350 ma if using relay ports)
Other Products From