Keeley Electronics Oxblood Overdrive
It’s not a “Klone” it’s a Keeley!
In stock and available
In stock and available
Keeley Electronics Oxblood
It’s not a “Klone” it’s a Keeley – The New Voice of Rock and Roll
When inspiration hits, you need the voice to proclaim it. When you need that voice, count on the Keeley Oxblood Overdrive to be your beast of burden.
The Keeley Oxblood Overdrive is our response to everyone cloning the “Mythical Beast” pedal. We decided to build an original design. We wanted to build a new circuit that lets players blend from perfectly clean to amp-crushing roar. We wanted that impossibly huge and focused midrange that makes any guitar–Strat, Paul, Tele–sound incredible. We knew we could do it our way and offer you more tone. So we designed this pedal over the course of a few days to outdo the old pedal. I am confident we not only drew blood, we crafted a killer.
- Overdrive effect pedal
- Keeley’s response to the emerging trend of ”mythical beast” pedal clones
- Original circuit design based offering huge focussed mid range – capable of perfect clean tones or amp-crushing overdrive
- Switchable bass response via Phat switch – for TS or K-like midrange shelving
- 2 diode-clipping modes:
- Left / ‘magical’ – for more saturation and tighter compressed distortion
- Right / ‘mythical’ – for more dynamics and increased output
- Pedalboard-friendly size – for compact rigs
- Made in Edmond, USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU
d(centre -, 2,1 mm, low ~25 mA current draw)
With the Oxblood Overdrive you roll off the Drive Control and get a perfectly clean sound; you can dial in any amount of distortion and volume to stomp an amp into pure tonal Nirvana. The Keeley Oxblood Overdrive offers you two ways to clip and saturate your signal with overtones by selecting carefully chosen diodes. These diodes were chosen to give you bigger, more open amp tones without a lot of compression.
The Keeley Oxblood Overdrive was designed by Robert Keeley and Craighton Hale with a lot of help and insight from Jack Orman. Jack Orman has been a pioneer in the modern world of effects for 20 years. His thoughts and ideas are incorporated by nearly every boutique builder out there. Here is your chance to hear a brand new creation designed to outperform any of the clones.
|Dimensions||13,8 × 10,4 × 6,7 cm|
Other Products From