Unfortunately this product is sold out and no longer available, please contact us about alternatives!
Neunaber Audio Echelon V2
A Warm, Musical Echo with Tap Tempo that’s Easy-to-Use
You want a warm, studio-quality echo pedal that’s simple and easy enough to adjust on the fly. You also want the option for something that’s more lo-fi sounding. Oh yeah, and you want tap tempo, but you don’t want to take up a lot of space on your pedalboard. Is this too much to ask? Not for the Echelon Echo v2.
- Warm, musical and easy-to-use Echo with Tap Tempo
- Cross-fading time change lets you seamlessly change time/tempo on the fly. No more zipper noise or echo drop out.
- Adjustable delay time from 50 to 1000 ms, whether you want a quick slapback, cavernous echo, or anything in between.
- Switch to tap tempo mode with a long press of the footswitch. Then simply tap the desired tempo using that same footswitch. In tap tempo mode, the time knob functions as a tap divide to choose one of four rhythmic subdivisions. This one switch design is compact and easy to use.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency.Maintain the integrity of your source tone
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Echelon Echo is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Echelon in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Made in USA
- Powered by opt. 9-12V PSU
(9-12V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, 100mA current draw)
Whether you’re a beginner looking for your first pedal or a seasoned pro looking to set it and forget it, this is a fantastic, easy-to-use echo. Dial in the perfect delay with just 3 knobs.
Switch between regular delay time mode and tap tempo mode by long pressing the footswitch. Tap in desired tempo, and set the rhythmic subdivisions with the “time | div” knob.