CIOKS 4 Expander
Expander for DC7 with 4 DC outlets
In stock and available
In stock and available
CIOKS 4 Expandery
The flexible little member of the Future Power Generation series
When the celebrated CIOKS DC7 was released, it definitely caused a stir in the PSU market. With its ground-breaking low profile, low weight and high output connectivity, DC7 has quite rightly found its way onto thousands of pedalboards the world over. Now with the CIOKS 4 Expander, the range has increased to provide pedal devotees even more low noise power options for their sonic treasures.
CIOKS 4 Expander is not only the perfect companion to the CIOKS DC7 (via the DC7’s 24 V outlet), with its four additional outlets, selectable 9, 12, 15 and 18V DC on each tap, each outlet can deliver up to a staggering 660 mA! But that is definitely not all as CIOKS 4 can be also be used stand alone in a variety of ways.
What makes CIOKS 4 truly unique is the fact that you can power it with pretty much any adaptor from 9-24 V DC or 9-12 V AC via the non-polarized DC socket input, USB via its 5 V USB C input or even by using a tablet or laptop power supply. This flexibility means that, depending on required output power, you can use CIOKS 4 as a stand-alone unit with supplies such as 1-SPOT, GigRig Generator, a laptop or even your iPad charger and at the same time cleaning up noise and isolating each of the 4 DC outlets from each other.
In addition, via the 24V inlet, CIOKS 4 can also be used to expand other brands PSUs (such as the Strymon Zuma etc.) or convert an unused AC outlet to provide 4 additional isolated DC outlets but with minimal weight increase. All of this means that CIOKS4 is the most flexible little power supply the world has ever seen!
- Ground-breaking low profile and weight
- 4 isolated DC-outlets, each providing up to 660 mA (at 9 V DC) – total maximum output power 24 W*
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Independently selectable voltage on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18 V)
- 5 V USB C Input – for powering the unit with a powerbank or USB C adapter
- Non-polarized input DC socket – accepts anything from 9-24 V DC or 9-12 V AC
- Global overload status LED
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS Mini GRIP – for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
- 24V link and 5x Flex cables included (2x 1030, 2x 1050 and 1 x 1533)
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty
- Input 1: 5V DC (USB C socket)
- Input 2: 9-24 V DC or 9-12 V AC (non-polarized 5.5/2.1mm DC socket)
- Outlet 1-4: 9 V DC / 660 mA or
- 12 V DC / 500 mA or
- 15 V DC / 400 mA or
- 18 V DC / 330 mA each
- Output power: max. 24 W in total*
* Total output power of 24 W can be achieved provided an appropriate and sufficient input power source is applied. For full output power please use a 24 V DC source with min. 30 W of power capability such as CIOKS DC7).
Flex cables included:
Total of five Flex cables, all 2.1mm (BOSS standard), are included. The user is able to power 6 pedals with the included Flex kit.
- 2x 1030 – Type 1 – 5.5/2.1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 30cm (black)
- 2x 1050 – Type 1 – 5.5/2.1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 50cm (black)
- 1 x 1533 – 3-way daisy chain Flex type 1, 30+30+50cm (black)
|Dimensions||18,6 × 5,8 × 23,6 cm|