Chorus / Flanger
Komorebi is a japanese, untranslatable word, which eloquently captures the effect of sunlight streaming through the leaves of the trees.
The Dreadbox KOMOREBI is a BBD Chorus / Flanger effect pedal suitable for string instruments and synthesizers, which is also eurorack compatible.
KOMOREBI is not your average Chorus pedal though, it offers 3 LFO wave shapes to drastically change the sound of the Chorus and due to its wide delay time range and the adjustable feedback also produces stellar Flanging sounds.
The pedal’s Rate control ranges from a glacial 15 seconds up into FM territory while its Static control paired with the adjustable balance between Static and LFO controlling the Modulation makes it a great and uniquely versatile Chorus / Flanger as well as a static Comb Filter.
Its three patch points grant CV control over the Static and Rate knobs and provide you with an LFO output, making the KOMOREBI a perfect device for synth fans.
- Chorus / Flanger Effects Pedal
- Fully Analog Bucket-Brigade-based circuit with delay times of 2 ms to 40 ms
- Offers extremely wide LFO range from 15 seconds up to FM speeds
- 3 LFO wave shapes
- Triangle Wave
- Reverse Sawtooth
- Adjustable balance between LFO and Static control modulating the Chorus / Flanger effect
- 3 patch points to interact with modular and CV gear
- STATIC- accepts CV to control the Delay Time at +/- 5V
- RATE – accepts CV to control the Filter at +/- 5V
- LFO OUT – sends out the LFO at +/- 5V
- Silent CMOS Buffered Bypass Switching
- Powered by opt. 9V DC power adapter
(2.1 mm, center -, 100 mA current draw)
|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 6,7 cm|